Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is a great way to connect with new bloggers, and to welcome them to the blogosphere.
(Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.)
This is my post:
I was nominated by Veda whose blog you SHOULD check out, its amazing.
These are my answers to the questions asked:
1. Why did you start writing a blog?
I always liked writing. A friend of mine told me to start blogging. She said I am good and blog is a platform for me to show my talents and develop.
2. If given chance, which fantasy world would you like to live in and why?
This is easy. Harry Potter’s world. Who doesn’t want to do magic.
3. What was your first post on your blog?
It was called Ephemeral Feelings and it was about about my state after my results were declared.
4. What is your take on live in relations?
Live in relationships are good place to start and see how much committed you are in relationship, how compatible you are with your partner.
5. Which is your favorite book and why?
Easy. Crippled God, book 10 of Malazan Book Of The Fallen series by Steven Erikson.
Also How to kill a Mocking Bird.
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
7. The top 5 destinations you want to cover in your life.
New York, London, Sydney, Leh and Himalayas.
8. Which of your childhood memory is the prettiest one, please brief.
9. What’s the thing you wanted most in your life?
To buy a cottage/farm house by myself.
10. Which incident has touched you most in your life?
The night when I was walking and I saw a stray puppy being run over by a speeding car.
My grandmothers (both) funerals.
11. What’s your relaxing mantra?
Before I listened to songs. Slept.
Now I don’t have any.
People who I nominate:
1. Mitra Archita
2. Gaurav Deshpande
8.A Holistic Journey
11.Our Front Door
12. Scott Dannemiller
Now as far as your questions:
1. What’s your relaxing mantra?
2. Which incident has touched you most in your life?
3. What’s the thing you wanted most in your life?
4. Which of your childhood memory is the prettiest one, please brief.
5. The top 5 destinations you want to cover in your life.
6. Your favourite movie
7. Which is your favorite book and why?
8. What was your first post on your blog?
9. If given chance, which fantasy world would you like to live in and why?
10. Why did you start writing a blog?
11. Your favourite quote from movie/book.
Thanks For Reading